- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 10 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- We still need volunteers to package meals for #PuertoRicoRelief at #OrlandoCares! Come make an impact with us:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @LopezCantera: Thank you @IAmFCE and @OCCC for the more than 1 Million meals prepared and on there way to #PuertoRico proud to have had… 1 week ago
- RT @OCCC: We're expecting another busy day at the Orlando Cares Hope For Puerto Rico event. And we saw some folks get lost yesterday. Here'… 1 week ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Yep… kicking and screaming I was, as I dragged myself over to the facebook website, and signed up! You can find us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clarity-Sailing-Adventures/181160521913685 , so feel free to come on by and ‘friend’ us. I think that’s how you are … Continue reading
Justin, Susan, and I all hope and wish you and yours nothing but the best this Christmas season. Enjoy family, friends, and yourself… and keep in mind that the community of man thrives on love. Merry Christmas to all.
Justin spent a good part of the afternoon pressure cleaning the vaka (thus watering the yard…) while I cleaned the garage and got ready to set up some work stations. One thing we can tell you for sure is that … Continue reading
We’ve added a new page entitled Sponsorship Opportunities. If you are interested in helping our effort to help Aidric and the Aidric Hunt Assistance Fund, take a moment and have a look!
Yesterday morning, it was about 44º out, with a 35 MPH wind. And we were short a car. Sooo…. MOTORCYCLE TIME! I first took Justin the 5 miles to school, which was downwind, and actually quite pleasant. Plus, he loves … Continue reading
Clarity Sailing Adventures would like to humbly announce that we will be sailing this years’ Everglades Challenge in remembrance of Larsen Hunt, and to help raise money for her son, Aidric. Many details will be posted this week, but two … Continue reading