As you may have noticed, we haven’t been doing much of any sailing or boating lately. Well, sometimes life gets in the way – so we are on a bit of an activity hiatus. In the meantime, please peruse and enjoy the archived material!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- The protein-packed lentil is an important element of our #RedLentilJambalaya! This legume is high in essential nutr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- We've got Merch That Matters! All proceeds help to create a hunger-free world! buff.ly/2tl906P https://t.co/rxlSrNcOzz 1 day ago
- Thank you @Cynthia_Griner for sharing your heart for volunteering and becoming a Hunger Hero with FCE!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”