- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- @USDA Awesome! 3 hours ago
- @foodbankmetrodc @shoppers This is great! 4 hours ago
- @AmpYourGood @amazon @wholesomewave Agreed! 4 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”
The devastation in Oklahoma is heartbreaking… and the thought of all the homeless, hungry, injured, and lost is almost beyond comprehension. This is the time when we, as Americans, will pull together and help our fellow citizens. Donate time, or money, or even a vehicle, but do something, because they are in need indeed.
I was proud to carry the banner of Feeding Children Everywhere on my 2013 Everglades Challenge attempt, and I’m prouder now to help through U.S. Hunger, a project of FCE. The people of Oklahoma need us, and they need us now. The meals U S… Hunger will provide the hungry people of Oklahoma are simple, nutritious, filling, and they taste great. They kept me well on my voyage. Each serving costs .25, so a little cash will go a long, long way. Please help! http://ushunger.com/oklahoma-relief/
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.