I was traveling to Fort Myers earlier in the week, and I had a bit of spare time, so I decided to drive over to Cape Haze Marina http://capehazemarina.com/ , the new site of CP-1, to see how things looked. Cape Haze Marina is a really nice facility, and Hooked On SUP http://www.hookedonsup.com/ will be ready and waiting for us when we arrive. The large grassy area is for tenting (I saw a couple of fire ant hills, so be careful when you pitch), and the hot tub looks really inviting. I’ve basically just lazily posted a bunch of pics below for WaterTribers and others to check out.
- The End… And A New Beginning claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/the… https://t.co/Qd1mPHcei5 2 months ago
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 3 months ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- .@citi We had an awesome time! So incredible to see your leadership team invest into the community!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Protiviti Proud to work with such an awesome company both at Hunger Projects and through your commitment in develo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Protiviti: Our #iOnHunger meal-packing event in NYC is ramping up! Thanks to Feeding Children Everywhere and our 370 awesome @Protiviti… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”