I was traveling to Fort Myers earlier in the week, and I had a bit of spare time, so I decided to drive over to Cape Haze Marina http://capehazemarina.com/ , the new site of CP-1, to see how things looked. Cape Haze Marina is a really nice facility, and Hooked On SUP http://www.hookedonsup.com/ will be ready and waiting for us when we arrive. The large grassy area is for tenting (I saw a couple of fire ant hills, so be careful when you pitch), and the hot tub looks really inviting. I’ve basically just lazily posted a bunch of pics below for WaterTribers and others to check out.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Awesome work ladies of the Los Altos Stake Young Women's Camp! 30,000 meals! https://t.co/0mDBA6Ve6Y 3 hours ago
- @carlahall Check out #FastCompany's story on our new #Fed40 program! Together for a hunger-free world, @iamfce buff.ly/2t0Elin 5 hours ago
- @tomcolicchio Seen #FastCompany's story on the new #Fed40 food assistance program? THANK YOU for all you do! @iamfce buff.ly/2t0odNv 5 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”