Sorry about all the Twitter testing everybody! We are going to be running Checkpoint #2 during this years’ Everglades Challenge, and it appears the fastest way for me to get basic information out will be to use Twitter (I can’t BELIEVE I’m using it) to post here, on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/#!/ClaritySailingAdventures) and on our Clarity Sailing Adventures FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clarity-Sailing-Adventures/181160521913685) all at the same time. Provided, of course, that we have cell phone coverage in Chokoloskee!
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 2 weeks ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 2 years ago
- Have you heard about the proposed plan to slash SNAP benefits for children, families and seniors in need? Read our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to our CEO, @DavidGreen32! Tonight he was announced as @orlandosentinel's Central Floridian of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 2 months ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”