Although we have made the tough decision not to sail in the 2012 Everglades Challenge, we aren’t going away… not at all! The work on Clarity will continue, as will our work with Sacred Heart Academy. Sue and I have always felt that an important part of our lives together is to help others, and the school is a wonderful place for us to start. We will do our best to integrate our learning adventures with the school curriculum, in order to give the students something special in their educational environment. And we won’t be stopping with Clarity… there’s just so much out there that we can help bring to the students!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 2 years ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 1 week ago
- Our team loaded over 370,000 healthy meals today for Puerto Rico through our partner @ConvoyofHope! https://t.co/vd44GTVj8F 2 weeks ago
- Together, with the help of Hunger Heroes like you, we have accomplished incredible things this year! As validation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”