Wow… it’s been over a MONTH! Lots has been happening, and we have been busy modifying the structure of our daily routines. New school, house, neighborhood, and just the business of life has us moving in many seemingly random directions. It’s coalescing, but it’s taking a while. We are working on our Everglades Challenge plans for this year, and a whole bunch of other things too… including the possibility of building a 3 wheeled commuter vehicle I’ve been designing. More to come… and hopefully a bit more promptly!
- The End… And A New Beginning claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/the… https://t.co/Qd1mPHcei5 2 months ago
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 3 months ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- .@citi We had an awesome time! So incredible to see your leadership team invest into the community!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Protiviti Proud to work with such an awesome company both at Hunger Projects and through your commitment in develo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Protiviti: Our #iOnHunger meal-packing event in NYC is ramping up! Thanks to Feeding Children Everywhere and our 370 awesome @Protiviti… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”