Wow… it’s been over a MONTH! Lots has been happening, and we have been busy modifying the structure of our daily routines. New school, house, neighborhood, and just the business of life has us moving in many seemingly random directions. It’s coalescing, but it’s taking a while. We are working on our Everglades Challenge plans for this year, and a whole bunch of other things too… including the possibility of building a 3 wheeled commuter vehicle I’ve been designing. More to come… and hopefully a bit more promptly!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 9 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Happy national rice month from the FCE team! feedingchildreneverywhere.com/blog/celebrate… https://t.co/8sZtggd0HU 1 day ago
- Thank you to our 500,000+ Hunger Heroes! You make what we do possible. #nationalvolunteerday https://t.co/aoK95wIxTP 2 days ago
- RT @CAREforAIDS: It's not too late to help @IAmFCE pack hurricane relief meals this weekend! feedingchildreneverywhere.com/relief 1 week ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”