Wow… it’s been over a MONTH! Lots has been happening, and we have been busy modifying the structure of our daily routines. New school, house, neighborhood, and just the business of life has us moving in many seemingly random directions. It’s coalescing, but it’s taking a while. We are working on our Everglades Challenge plans for this year, and a whole bunch of other things too… including the possibility of building a 3 wheeled commuter vehicle I’ve been designing. More to come… and hopefully a bit more promptly!
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 2 weeks ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 2 years ago
- Have you heard about the proposed plan to slash SNAP benefits for children, families and seniors in need? Read our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to our CEO, @DavidGreen32! Tonight he was announced as @orlandosentinel's Central Floridian of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 2 months ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”