Starting this weekend, we are going to review at least 2 items of gear per week that we used during the Everglades Challenge. Items will range from tools to clothing, food to sailing hardware. Hopefully this information will be of use to others besides ourselves, whether you are planning to enter a WaterTribe event, go on a sail or kayak expedition, or just want to learn more about some of the equipment that’s out there. We’ll list the item, MSRP (or selling price in a MSRP is not available), where we got it, and assign it two letter grades: overall value, and value for the money.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- @USDA Awesome! 3 hours ago
- @foodbankmetrodc @shoppers This is great! 5 hours ago
- @AmpYourGood @amazon @wholesomewave Agreed! 5 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”