Joe at http://smalltrimarans.com interviewed me regarding our Sailbird and the E.C. His post appears here at http://smalltrimarans.com/blog/?p=5175 . I thought it was a pretty good interview, so, in a moment of shameless self-promotion, I decided to post it for your reading pleasure. It has a bit of information on why we ended up dropping out, which will be written up in detail in a full race report, as soon as I get all caught up at the office.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 2 years ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 1 week ago
- Our team loaded over 370,000 healthy meals today for Puerto Rico through our partner @ConvoyofHope! https://t.co/vd44GTVj8F 2 weeks ago
- Together, with the help of Hunger Heroes like you, we have accomplished incredible things this year! As validation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”