If any of you have pictures of Clarity at any point of the Everglades Challenge, or on the beach before the start, I would really like to get a copy. We weren’t able to budget in a waterproof camera this year, and with the winds, we weren’t really willing to use our cellphones for anything other than communication! Credit will be made, and the pictures won’t be used elsewhere without your permission. Just email me at email@example.com if you have any you’d like to share.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- @USDA Awesome! 3 hours ago
- @foodbankmetrodc @shoppers This is great! 4 hours ago
- @AmpYourGood @amazon @wholesomewave Agreed! 4 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”