Thwarted Again (it’s a good thing!)…

The thwart is in… and trust me, it nearly thwarted me!  When cut to size, it wouldn’t fit into the cockpit deck opening, so I had to trim off 5/8 of an inch from the starboard side, and re-glue it after the thwart was on top of the daggerboard trunk.  Not really an issue since I used 5 layers of fiberglass on each end as I tabbed it in, and there will also be support blocks underneath.  I’ve also installed the new chainplates (5/16″ diameter u-bolts, intended to be bow eyes).  Tonight I’m going to splice lines and get the running rigging as set as I can.  I’ll post some pictures tomorrow.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s