Susan and I were recently interviewed by Mary Shedden, the health writer for The Tampa Tribune. Mary originally interviewed us a couple of years ago in an article about couples who met while involved in outdoor sports and recreation, in our case, kayaking. Anyway, here’s the link to the article, which I have to say, is really nice!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 8 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Take the #disrupthunger challenge! Share your story! Be a voice for others who are struggling to put food on the ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @HOBY: Tune in at 7:30 pm CST to see HOBY pack 50,000 meals w/ Feeding Children Everywhere on Facebook Live! #HOBYWLC2017 #TheGOLDStanda… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CarrieSchwab: Schwabbies always go above and beyond when it comes to supporting local nonprofits. Proud of these results. #Schwab4Good… 4 weeks ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”