Our first event went so well, and we met such wonderful people, that we just had to do it again… only bigger, better, and after work! See us, and a lot of the people helping Aidric and his family, at A Cup Of Organic next Friday the 18th from 7 to 11 PM. With any luck, Clarity will be there with us, so we can hoist Aidric’s sail for the very first time.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 2 years ago
- Together, with the help of Hunger Heroes like you, we have accomplished incredible things this year! As validation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- At Feeding Children Everywhere, we have so much to be thankful for, but most of all we are thankful for you!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you to all of our nation's veterans! We are committed to those who have bravely served our country. #fed40… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”