Our first event went so well, and we met such wonderful people, that we just had to do it again… only bigger, better, and after work! See us, and a lot of the people helping Aidric and his family, at A Cup Of Organic next Friday the 18th from 7 to 11 PM. With any luck, Clarity will be there with us, so we can hoist Aidric’s sail for the very first time.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- The protein-packed lentil is an important element of our #RedLentilJambalaya! This legume is high in essential nutr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- We've got Merch That Matters! All proceeds help to create a hunger-free world! buff.ly/2tl906P https://t.co/rxlSrNcOzz 1 day ago
- Thank you @Cynthia_Griner for sharing your heart for volunteering and becoming a Hunger Hero with FCE!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”