Tonight will be the first Sign A Sail event… this one will be for the members of the Tampa Sailing Squadron at their monthly meeting (which means I should have a good audience for my first try at fundraising!). Many thanks to Dennis at Banks Sails for helping me set this one up.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 8 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Take the #disrupthunger challenge! Share your story! Be a voice for others who are struggling to put food on the ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @HOBY: Tune in at 7:30 pm CST to see HOBY pack 50,000 meals w/ Feeding Children Everywhere on Facebook Live! #HOBYWLC2017 #TheGOLDStanda… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CarrieSchwab: Schwabbies always go above and beyond when it comes to supporting local nonprofits. Proud of these results. #Schwab4Good… 4 weeks ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”