Amazingly, I’ve not yet posted the forms to be used to pledge a per-mile donation for The Aidric Hunt Assistance Fund anywhere on this blog! WHOOPS!! The good news is, all you have to do is email me your pledge information, name, and address, and I’ll set you up. The BETTER information is that, just below this explanation, is the form, both in color and in black and white. Feel free to not only pledge to this worthy cause, but to print out plenty of extra forms and encourage others to do the same.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- The protein-packed lentil is an important element of our #RedLentilJambalaya! This legume is high in essential nutr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- We've got Merch That Matters! All proceeds help to create a hunger-free world! buff.ly/2tl906P https://t.co/rxlSrNcOzz 1 day ago
- Thank you @Cynthia_Griner for sharing your heart for volunteering and becoming a Hunger Hero with FCE!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”