Amazingly, I’ve not yet posted the forms to be used to pledge a per-mile donation for The Aidric Hunt Assistance Fund anywhere on this blog! WHOOPS!! The good news is, all you have to do is email me your pledge information, name, and address, and I’ll set you up. The BETTER information is that, just below this explanation, is the form, both in color and in black and white. Feel free to not only pledge to this worthy cause, but to print out plenty of extra forms and encourage others to do the same.
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 2 weeks ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 2 years ago
- Have you heard about the proposed plan to slash SNAP benefits for children, families and seniors in need? Read our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to our CEO, @DavidGreen32! Tonight he was announced as @orlandosentinel's Central Floridian of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 2 months ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”