Our old Canon digital mysteriously repaired itself, so I can take pictures again! Now, if only our new Kodak would do the same… anyway, pics and posts to come, as a lot of work occured yesterday (some of which was even the work I PLANNED on doing)!
- The End… And A New Beginning claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/the… https://t.co/Qd1mPHcei5 2 weeks ago
- The Times Have Definitely Changed… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/the… 1 month ago
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- We are celebrating you Hunger Heroes! It’s #NationalVolunteerWeek! This week we will serve side-by-side with over 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Have you heard about the proposed plan to slash SNAP benefits for children, families and seniors in need? Read our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Congratulations to our CEO, @DavidGreen32! Tonight he was announced as @orlandosentinel's Central Floridian of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”