As I continue to recover from this stupid sinus infection, I have come to the conclusion that I’m not happy that I’m getting old… this recovery is taking about as long as when I broke my leg! On the upside, there was no lasting damage to either of my old surgeries, so, as soon as my sinuses stop manufacturing hydrochloric acid (so it seems), I’ll be over it. In the meantime, I’m splicing lines and other things that I can do without crawling around in various sinus-draining positions. I gotta tell you though… every time I go out into the garage and see the pressure washer and the shop vac, I start thinking…..!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 2 years ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 1 week ago
- Our team loaded over 370,000 healthy meals today for Puerto Rico through our partner @ConvoyofHope! https://t.co/vd44GTVj8F 2 weeks ago
- Together, with the help of Hunger Heroes like you, we have accomplished incredible things this year! As validation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”