If I do indeed survive this flu/alien-in-my-body thing, the old deck will come off tomorrow, and measuring for the interior pieces shall commence. I’m just not up to climbing up under the deck yet… or trying to ride a motorcycle. Balancing the car is hard enough!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Awesome work ladies of the Los Altos Stake Young Women's Camp! 30,000 meals! https://t.co/0mDBA6Ve6Y 3 hours ago
- @carlahall Check out #FastCompany's story on our new #Fed40 program! Together for a hunger-free world, @iamfce buff.ly/2t0Elin 5 hours ago
- @tomcolicchio Seen #FastCompany's story on the new #Fed40 food assistance program? THANK YOU for all you do! @iamfce buff.ly/2t0odNv 5 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”