I’m in the market for a small, INEXPENSIVE daysailor for Sue to use for training (without me on board badgering her needlessly) as well as a boat suitable for Justin to sail. Sunfish, Force 5, Laser, 420… that kind of thing. CHEAP is the watchword here, unless you’d like to trade a boat for a Honda NSS250 Reflex scooter… if you’ve got anything, let me know!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 1 year ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 2 years ago
- The time is right. #MLK https://t.co/6O5fkCF21T 1 week ago
- Our team loaded over 370,000 healthy meals today for Puerto Rico through our partner @ConvoyofHope! https://t.co/vd44GTVj8F 2 weeks ago
- Together, with the help of Hunger Heroes like you, we have accomplished incredible things this year! As validation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”