Without resorting to saltier, piratical language, I just have to vent my frustration at missing the Summer Sailstice event, a worldwide sail-in hosted locally at Lake Eustis, just East of Leesburg, Florida. Unpredictable weather, along with some emergency dental work held us up…. and I was really looking forward to going, participating in the largest concurrent sailing event in the world, and meeting folks from the WCTSS and Watertribe. Ahh, well….. I’ll just have to wait for the next WCTSS event. In the meantime, I’ll be tapering battens for the main with a palm sander, sponge sanding blocks, and a wee bit of that aforementioned sodium chloride enhanced language.
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 6 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- @USDA Awesome! 3 hours ago
- @foodbankmetrodc @shoppers This is great! 4 hours ago
- @AmpYourGood @amazon @wholesomewave Agreed! 4 hours ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”