I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to the reverse chronological order layout of blog pages! In any case, do remember that the blog starts out at the bottom and works up from there. In theory, this instructional post should stay at the top of the page, thus defying the inventor of said reverse chronological display!
- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 9 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- Happy national rice month from the FCE team! feedingchildreneverywhere.com/blog/celebrate… https://t.co/8sZtggd0HU 1 day ago
- Thank you to our 500,000+ Hunger Heroes! You make what we do possible. #nationalvolunteerday https://t.co/aoK95wIxTP 2 days ago
- RT @CAREforAIDS: It's not too late to help @IAmFCE pack hurricane relief meals this weekend! feedingchildreneverywhere.com/relief 1 week ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”