- Just A Quick Note… claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/jus… 10 months ago
- Pictures From Checkpoint 2 – 2014 Everglades Challenge claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/pic… https://t.co/3xM5zyoKei 1 year ago
- A Sad Day On The Water In Fiji claritysailingadventures.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/a-s… https://t.co/J4QwsFiRaE 1 year ago
- We still need volunteers to package meals for #PuertoRicoRelief at #OrlandoCares! Come make an impact with us:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @LopezCantera: Thank you @IAmFCE and @OCCC for the more than 1 Million meals prepared and on there way to #PuertoRico proud to have had… 1 week ago
- RT @OCCC: We're expecting another busy day at the Orlando Cares Hope For Puerto Rico event. And we saw some folks get lost yesterday. Here'… 2 weeks ago
- “There aren’t too many small boat voyagers left, and we are they. Those of us with experience sailing, paddling, and rowing light expeditionary craft on adventuresome treks have a bit of a duty to set good, seamanlike examples to those who are paying attention to what we do, both to further the passion, and ensure that those who follow our path do so in safety. For they, in turn, will be the ones to further the passion in years to come.”
Welcome to Clarity Sailing Adventures….. the blogstory (blog+history…. I think I just made that word up, but I’m not sure) of Mike and Susan Barnett, son Justin, and ‘Clarity’, our 18′ Aquadyne Sailbird trimaran. Follow along as progress is posted regarding the retrofit of Clarity as an able expedition cruising sailboat, culminating in her trial by fire in the 2011 Everglades Challenge next March. And, possibly more importantly, follow along as we discuss all the aspects of clarity that Clarity represents.